Click here to fill out the new member form, and you should be contacted within 5 business days.
How to request a speaker from SCCADVASA:
SCCADVASA provides trainings and in-service educational sessions for victim service providers, advocates, law enforcement, medical professionals, and many other allies on a variety of topics. Below is a list of sample trainings.
- Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence 101
- Advance Advocacy for Victim Services
- Trauma-Informed Care and Cultural Competency
- Implicit Bias and Victim Service Provision
- Prevention Programming
- Privilege and Oppression in Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence
- Comprehensive Trauma-Informed Case Management
- Victim Services to Marginalized Communities (separate presentations are available on victim service provision to certain populations)
- South Carolina State Laws and Protections for Victims of Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Legal Issues for Survivors
- The Intersection of Human Trafficking and Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Services to Incarcerated Survivors (PREA Advocacy)
Fill out the web form below to request a speaker from SCCADVASA (link to form below). A representative will follow up within you within 5 business days. Due to limited staffing abilities, SCCADVASA may not be able to provide a trainer for every request. In the event that we cannot fulfill your request we will do our best to refer you to an alternate resource. If you have not heard from SCCADVASA after 5 business days, contact SCCADVASA’s Training and Special Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.