Safe Harbor, Inc. is currently hiring a full-time General Laborer and Driver.
The successful candidate for this position should have the following skill sets and/or experience:
– Excellent communication and organization skills.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
– Able to assemble and deliver furniture and household items to apartments/houses prior to a client’s move-in.
– Able to do small maintenance and repair.
– Respond to potential donors within 24 hours-arrange pick up for donation to be made, and communicate information effectively to the potential donor.
– This position requires upper body strength and involves heavy lifting. Minimum lift requirements, 50 pounds.
– General laborers must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination and endurance. The ability to focus, understand and communicate information is also essential.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Must have a valid South Carolina Driver’s License.
– Must be able to pass a drug test, credit check, and SLED background check.
To Apply: Please forward resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Harbor, Inc., is a non-profit organization that helps victims of domestic violence, providing safe shelter, counseling, advocacy, and community outreach and education in Greenville, Pickens, Anderson and Oconee Counties.