Safe Harbor, Inc. invites applicants to apply for our part-time Relief Staff position for the Oconee Shelter.
The successful candidate should:
– have a passion working with domestic violence victims and their children,
– have the ability to manage shelter residents in crisis,
– be able to work with all populations with sincerity, compassion and without judgment.
This candidate must have excellent communication and organization skills.
– High School Diploma
– Must be willing to work over-night (5:00pm. to 8:00am), holidays and weekends
– Bi-Lingual (Spanish-speaking) skills are a plus
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.