- Failure to Cancel Registration or Notify of Non-Attendance
- General Registration: Failure to notify SCCADVASA by the set date of cancellation for the training in question two times within a 12-month period will result in being disallowed from participating in another free training for the 6 months following.
- SC Department of Social Services: Failure to cancel with our office by the stated deadline date may result in costs being billed back to your County Office, in addition to your county being disallowed from participating in another free training for the 6 months following.
- SCCADVASA Member Organizations: two or more late cancellations or failures to notify of inability to attend without a valid reason will result in an invoice to the organization of employment for the cost of the participant to attend.***
- Substitution Policy
- Substitutions are allowed with prior approval from SCCADVASA. Substitution requests must be submitted in writing at least 7 days prior to a training and/or conference.
- Refund Policy
- Full refund available if cancelled at least two weeks prior to training and/or conference date. Any cancellation received less than 14 days prior to a training and/or conference will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Continuing Education Policy
- To ensure clarity for all individuals receiving continuing education hours, SCCADVASA will adhere to the same continuing education policy for each of our trainings- single or multi-day. For policy specific to VSP hours, please check with the SC Office of Victim Service Education and Certification (OVSEC).
- Registration will close 15 minutes after the beginning of the training/conference. After this time frame closes, registrants may attend the conference, but continuing education hours will not be awarded. SCCADVASA will not adjust continuing education hours, except in the case of valid emergency. ***
- Each attendee will receive an evaluation form to complete and return. Fifteen (15) days after each training or conference, registered attendees will have the option to log-in to Coalition Manager and print off individual reports for any continuing education credit hours received. Credits/hours will only be issued to individuals who were in attendance for the entire training.***
- Cell Phone Policy
- Out of respect for presenters and fellow attendees, cell phones should be set to off or vibrate settings during training sessions.
***Valid reasons include, but are not limited to:
– Documented Program/direct service emergency
– Documented family emergency
– Other on a case by case basis (documentation may be required to avoid penalties)
Updated February 23, 2015