SUMMARY: This employee provides supportive services and oversight to ensure direct services are provided to victims of domestic violence and their children. Assures the household and client needs are met and responds to concerns by following approved agency procedures.
Reports To: Director of Shelter Operations
Direct Reports: Client Support Specialist
- Direct supervision of client support specialists; responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, developing strengths, and addressing challenges.
- Contribute to and encourages cross-team collaboration; ensure team cohesiveness and assist in meeting team goals.
- Responsible for making sure clients understand their rights and responsibilities in community living.
- Responsibilities include answering the door, and the help line to complete telephone intakes for agency services.
- Create and update forms and various files related to community living.
- Conducts community living related meetings and groups with families in shelter.
- Maintains complete and thorough records having to do with community living and supervision.
- Monitor day-to-day operations of shelter facilities to ensure smooth processes and support for staff.
- Ensure community living processes are efficient; safety standards are met; and processes are followed.
- Attend meetings as required
- Enthusiastically supports and models the mission and vision of Safe Harbor to peers, clients, and the community.
- Participates in the on-call rotation
- Performs other or similar agency duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills: Qualifications & Skills: High school diploma is required. Experience in residential facility management or supervision is a plus. Must be physically capable of performing all tasks related to this position. Maturity, flexibility, and interpersonal skills necessary to work in a crisis-oriented, stressful environment are essential.
Highly motivated and qualified candidates may apply by clicking here.View PDF